Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My New Art Website

I'm excited to finish my latest website exclusively for my art work! www.shaunminne.com



Yes, technology evolves just as my work does. But, technology is winning and still waaay ahead of me. I know you are in the same boat, we all are, so I don't come down too hard on myself. I still have my original website, designhouse-arch.com for my architectural and interior design; however, it's no longer up to date with recent projects. My second website created a few years ago, allbrainarts.com, encompasses both my design work and artwork, including some student work from my classes . . . although, that site is missing some of my older, and still important, design projects. Well, for now, I have a new art website featuring my encaustic art and as of this very moment, it is up to date!

Oh wait . . . I just finished a piece today that has not been photographed. Touche, technology! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...