Monday, February 7, 2011

Rooms for Kids

Kids rooms are probably the most fun to design. Often, they are some of the least expensive to design, too. (Which is very good since a child's needs and preferences change as they grow older.) Here are some that I've come across lately.


A design borrowed from the children's section of the library that mixes practicality with aesthetics; books arranged in full are a key element in this design. Via Elizabeth Sullivan Design.

Via Pinterest.com

Via My Design Chic

Via Pinterest.com
Via Pinterest.com

Via Pinterest.com
Via Pinterest.com
This is a ingenious way to utilize an attic. Via My Design Chic


I designed an hourly daycare several years ago for children of ages 6 months to 12 years. It was one of my favorite all-time projects.
Let's Go Play!  "Town Center" via designhouse
Let's Go Play! front desk. Via designhouse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...