Monday, March 28, 2011

A Stylish Umbrella

I have been missing in action from my blog quite a bit during the month of March. It's been filled with lots of travel; long weekends in Phoenix (my stepson's hockey tournament), Tucson (a tango festival), Santa Fe/ABQ (another tango weekend) and then spring break vacation on Anna Maria Island, Florida, a sleepy little island where we visit my parents who live a quick two blocks from the ocean. We have been here all week and the weather has been unbelievable; perfect sunny days with a slight breeze and a warm ocean (only took me two minutes to get the water on my tummy)! We have enjoyed this weather up until the middle of last night where it stormed loudly.  Today, I'm looking for a stylish little umbrella.

Rodney Hatfield's "A Stylish Umbrella"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...