Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Cookies!
101Cookbooks blog is filled with healthy and creative vegetarian dishes. Once a huge carnivore, I have gone to the dark side eating mainly vegetarian due to my husband not consuming once live animal or fish body parts (that sounds terrible, doesn't it?) for about twenty-five years. So,101Cookbooks has been my go-to place for many a meal. I still eat fish occasionally and crave protein often so eggs and dairy are a mainstay of my diet. Good thing, otherwise I wouldn't be able to indulge in COOKIES!


Heidi Swanson, the cook, travel enthusiast, and blogger for 101Cookbooks has lots of yummy Christmas cookie recipes such as Santa's Hermits, Sparkling Ginger Chip Cookies, and Pine Nut Rosemary Shortbread. Her blog is also filled with stories of her travel adventures and wonderful photos to go along with them. Go here to get the recipes.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...