Monday, November 29, 2010

Good Morning, Monday.

I'm still sick, but oh-so-much-better than I wasI I've had this photo for awhile. I love the decrepit elegance of this space. Perhaps it's a bit like I feel? Some sense of beauty is emerging underneath an old and flaky exterior.

Via Stylist, Arabella Mcnie
I'm also dreaming of creating for the sake of creating. Or, perhaps for Christmas pressies? I want to get totally immersed in something. After our first mushroom hunt this past summer with our painter friend, Stanislaw Kaostka, I took these photos of his paint palette and brushes. Stanislaw paints like the old masters with rich, flamboyant but intrically detailed strokes. His tools of the trade inspires me.







But, not now. Back to work on other fun things.


Enjoy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...