Thursday, November 17, 2011

Animal Instincts

Fur, faux and real, is all the rage again. I've been cursing myself for the last 18 months for not purchasing the vintage seventies Mongolian curly lamb vest that fit me P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y because I was short on cash. I've been taunted ever since as fur vests gained popularity. Now, even purses are getting all warm and fuzzy. The classic trapper hat and its off-spin popularized by Elmer Fudd, too adorn shop windows everywhere in the northern half of the US. At least I do have a gorgeous fur hat that was custom made for me as a gift from my recently deceased father-in-law. Thank you, Widek.
Calvin Klein's faux fur vest via Macy's $149.50

Rachel Roy via Macy's. On sale now for $129.99

Halston Heritage Collection faux jacket via Macy's, $375.
Aldo faux fur handbag, $55

Marni Shearling and Lambswool tote, $1015
Mongolian curly lambswool scarf via FurHotWorld.com, $49.49

Pologeorgis fur hats via pologeorgis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...