Friday, November 11, 2011

Frye Boots

A couple of days ago I blogged about The Frye Company's new flagship store located in New York. Initially, I was more interested in the store's design. I took a peek into their website and have been quite taken with their boots. This is not quite the footwear that I recall from my youth . . . but, an investment in a pair (which is what it would be; they are pricey!) would last you decades. 


I've captured a few of my favorite. Okay, there is obviously a theme going on here:










2 comments:

  1. I have loved Frye boots since I was a kid, but have never purchased a pair. Hmmm....I see a Christmas gift on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm here to evaluate if I can make Kriss Kringle's job easier!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...